Landscape Rebates (4 choices)
Over-watering is the #1 cause of wasted water in the summer and the leading cause of plant disease and insect problems. Choose the items that will work best for you.
Apply for up to a maximum combination landscape rebate of $310 when you purchase a rain sensor, a manual hose bib timer, a WaterSense weather-based irrigation controller, and/or multi-stream rotating irrigation nozzles. Limit: 1 rebate each per household, per fiscal year (July1st-June 30th). Customers can take advantage of each rebate one time, per account, per fiscal year. Please allow 4-6 week for processing.
Rain Sensor/Switch: Temporarily shuts off your automatic irrigation system when it rains. Rebate: Actual cost of device – up to $25 maximum
Manual Hose Bib Timer: Never again forget to turn off water! Hose bib timers turn off sprinklers at pre-set times. Rebate: Maximum of two at $12.50 each.
WaterSense Weather-Based Irrigation Controller: Receive up to $200 when you purchase and install a WaterSense labeled weather-based controller. “Smart” irrigation control technology that uses local weather data to determine when and how much to water.
Multi-Stream Rotating Irrigation Nozzles Retrofit:
• Multi-Stream Rotating Irrigation Nozzles: up to $60 ($3 each, up to 20)
Approved Makes and Models.
• Hunter MP Rotator: Model 1000 2000 3000
• Rainbird Rotary Nozzles: Model R13-18 R17-24
• Toro Precision Series (Rotary): Model PRN
• Toro Precision Series (Sprays): Model PSN
• All others must be of similar function and equal or exceed performance of pre-approved models to be considered.
For more information or to answer any questions regarding the rebate program please contact the Public Outreach & Education Coordinator at 503-723-3511.