- The City of Estacada
- The City of Gladstone
- Clackamas River Water (District)
- Oak Lodge Water Services District
- South Fork Water Board (Cities of Oregon City and West Linn)
- Sunrise Water Authority (City of Happy Valley and Damascus)
Please check the Rebate Eligibility Requirements to make sure your water comes from one of the participating organizations.
Clackamas River Water Providers encourage water conservation to promote wise water use because everyone depends on water! Water must be used efficiently or there may not be enough for drinking, irrigation, commercial uses, fish, and emergencies such as fire-fighting. We are committed to helping our customers do whatever they can to use their water more efficiently.
To help in this quest, we are offering seven water conservation rebates up to $485 in value. These rebates are available each fiscal year (July 1st – June 30th) on a first-come, first-served basis until annaul funds are depleted. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
LEAK DETECTION – WATER MONITORING DEVICES REBATES (4 choices)
Receive a $100 rebate for qualifying products. Repairing water damage caused by leaks can cost thousands of dollars for a typical homeowner. Thanks to smart leak detectors, you can now prevent or mitigate water damage at your home using a leak detector that sends information to your computer and your smartphone. Many of these devices also allow you to create water budgets to understand your water use indoors and out. Some devices require tapping into the existing plumbing system and may require a licensed plumber for installation, while others simply attach to your water meter. Limit: 1 rebate per account, one time only.
1. Flo by MOEN: Whole Home Water Damage Prevention System (Smart Water Shutoff)
Reduce your risk of water leaks and damage with the Flo Smart Water Monitor and Shutoff. Flo monitors the temperature and pressure of your home’s water and tracks your water usage, allowing the intelligent system to detect leaks as small as a drop a minute – anywhere in your home. Plus, it can automatically shut off the water before a catastrophic leak occurs. Professionally installed, spliced into main water line.
2. Flume: Whole Home Water Monitor + Leak Detector
Flume, a first-of-its-kind, easily installed household device that puts the power of water monitoring into the hands of homeowners. Can be installed by homeowner.
- Detect small leaks before they cost money and cause damage.
- Gain real-time information on your household water consumption.
- Set water usage goals and budgets for your household.
- Smart technology sends notifications straight to your phone.
- Receive push notifications on suspicious water activities while you’re away.
3. Phyn: Phyn Smart Water Assistant and Phyn Plus Smart Water Assistant + Shutoff
Phyn Plus uses patented, high-definition pressure wave analysis to alert you the second a leak is detected, mitigate costly damage through automatic water shutoff and teach you about your water use. Recommend using plumbing professional for installation.
4. StreamLabs: Home Water Monitor Smart water leak detectors that track water usage and alter you to leaking pipes or appliances allowing you to take action so your home is protected 12/7. Recommended using StreamLabs Pro Installer.
If you believe a qualifying product has been overlooked, please call (503) 723-3511 or email [email protected] . Please contact the retailer for more information.
Important notice for homes with automatic residential fire sprinklers: Improperly installing a leak detector device could hinder operation of fire sprinklers. Always ensure plumbed leak detection devices are installed only on the domestic water line after it diverts from the fire sprinkler system. Never install a leak detection device into your home’s main water service line upstream of the fire sprinkler system. Consult a licensed plumber for guidance.
INDOORS REBATES (2 choices)
We offer two choices for to help with indoor water conservation.
1. Toilet Rebate
Up to an $85 rebate when you replace your current water-wasting toilet with a new High-Efficiency Toilet (HET). Click here to see a list of HET toilets that qualify for the rebate. Receive an additional $15 if you dispose of your old toilet. Limit: 1 toilet per account per fiscal year.
2. Washing Machines Rebate
Up to $75 rebate, model number required. Machines being replaced must be Energy Star certified residential clothes washers. Click here to see a list of Energy Star washing machines that qualify for the rebate. Limit: 1 rebate per account, one time only.
OUTDOOR REBATES (4 choices)
Over-watering is the #1 cause of wasted water in the summer and the leading cause of plant disease and insect problems. Choose the items that will work best for you. Apply for up to a maximum combination landscape rebate of $210 when you purchase a manual hose bib timer, multi-stream rotating irrigation nozzles, a rain sensor/switch, and/or a WaterSense Weather-based Irrigation Controller.
1. Manual Hose Bib Timer: Up to $25 rebate. Never again forget to turn off water! Hose bib timers turn off sprinklers at pre-set times. Limit: 1 rebate per account, per fiscal year.
2. Multi-Stream Rotating Irrigation Nozzles Retrofit: up to $60 ($3 each, up to 20) Multi-Stream Rotating Irrigation Nozzles. Limit: 1 rebate per account, per fiscal year.
Approved Makes and Models.
• Hunter MP Rotator: Model 1000 2000 3000
• Rainbird Rotary Nozzles: Model R13-18 R17-24
• Toro Precision Series (Rotary): Model PRN
• Toro Precision Series (Sprays): Model PSN
• All others must be of similar function and equal or exceed the performance of pre-approved models to be considered
3. Rain Sensor/Switch: Up to $25 rebate, temporarily shuts off your automatic irrigation system when it rains. Limit: 1 rebate per account, per fiscal year.
4. *WaterSense Weather-Based Irrigation Controller: Up to $100 rebate when you purchase and install a WaterSense labeled weather-based controller. “Smart” irrigation control technology that uses local weather data to determine when and how much to water. Limit: 1 rebate per account, one time only.
For more information or to answer any questions regarding the rebate program please contact the Public Outreach & Education Coordinator at 503-723-3511.