CRWP Conservation Rebate Program Out of Funds!
Thank you for your interest in the CRWP rebate program.
Due to an enthusiast response (we processed more rebates in three months than we usually process in a whole year), our rebate program is out of funds for the remainder of this fiscal year. The rebate program will resume when we have funds available July 1st of 2020.
Applicant must meet the following requirements
You must receive water from one of the following water provider members;
• City of Gladstone
• Clackamas River Water (District)
• South Fork Water Board (Oregon City and West Linn)
• Sunrise Water Authority (City of Happy Valley and Damascus)
- You must be a single-family residential customer or a small business (50 employees or less) which owns its own site and your account must be active and in good standing.
- The application must be received within 3 months of Purchase.
- One rebate each, per account, per fiscal year (July 1st-June 30th).
- A copy or original of the dated sales receipt (or invoice) that specifies the brand/model must be included with the rebate form. The brand/model purchased must match the item exactly.
- The High Efficiency Toilet (HET) and Weather-Based Controller you purchase must be WaterSense® certified and labeled. For a complete list of eligible products, visit the EPA website.
- The toilet brand/model shown on the receipt must match the eligible model list exactly. Tank and bowl numbers cannot be mixed and matched from different models – they have been tested in specific combinations for performance and efficiency.
- Visit Energy Star for a complete list of eligible washing machines.
- Receive an additional $15 for recycling your old toilet. Click here for a recycling center near you. A copy of the recycling receipt is required to be eligible.
- Rebate items must be installed at the property associated with your water account.
- Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The program will end when funds are depleted. The total rebate per item will not exceed the receipt amount.
- Prior to approval, an on-site inspection may be required by CRWP.