Applicant must meet the following requirements
You must receive water from one of the following water provider members;
• City of Estacada
• City of Gladstone
• Oak Lodge Water District
• South Fork Water Board (Oregon City and West Linn)
• Sunrise Water Authority (city of Happy Valley and Damascus)
- You must be a single-family residential customer or a small business (50 employees or less) which owns its own site and your account must be active and in good standing.
- The application must be received within 3 months of Purchase.
- One rebate each, per account, per fiscal year (July 1st-June 30th).
- A copy or original of the dated sales receipt (or invoice) that specifies the brand/model must be included with the rebate form. The brand/model purchased must match the item exactly.
- The High Efficiency Toilet (HET) and Weather-Based Controller you purchase must be WaterSense® certified and labeled. For a complete list of eligible products, visit the epa website.
- The toilet brand/model shown on the receipt must match the eligible model list exactly. Tank and bowl numbers cannot be mixed and matched from different models – they have been tested in specific combinations for performance and efficiency.
- Visit Energy Star for a complete list of eligible washing machines.
- Receive an additional $15 for recycling your old toilet. Visit our website for a recycling center near you. A copy of the recycling receipt is required to be eligible.
- Rebate items must be installed at the property associated with your water account.
- Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The program will end when funds are depleted. The total rebate per item will not exceed the receipt amount.
- Prior to approval, an on-site inspection may be required by CRWP.