The Clackamas River Water Providers Board is made up of Managers from each individual member organization, or a designated alternate of that agency. The Board meets bi-monthly on the first Wednesday from 9am-11am at the North Clackamas County Water Commission water treatment plant to conduct CRWP business.
14275 S Clackamas River Drive
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
Click here to see CRWP agendas and meeting minutes.
Current CRWP Board members:
- Todd Heidgerken, General Manager, Clackamas River Water
- Denise Carey, City Manager, City of Estacada
- John Goodrich, Utility Division Manager, City of Tigard
- Joel Komarek, City Engineer, City of Lake Oswego
- Dan Bradley, General Manager, Oak Lodge Water Services/North Clackamas County Water Commission
- John Collins, General Manager, South Fork Water Board
- Wade Hathhorn, General Manager, Sunrise Water Authority